Visas Avenue has established itself as a leading immigration consultancy service in a very short span of time. And as they the great position, status, or power comes with a great responsibility.
We at Visas Avenue thoroughly realize our responsibility to safeguard our clients and customers from the fraudulent activities creeping every now and then by making them aware about the key procedural things, aspects, and facts.
The Visas Avenue Anti-Fraud Policy has been formed to safeguard its clients and customers applying for the overseas immigration, against the immigration frauds and scams of various kinds.
Key Features of Visas Avenue Anti-Fraud Policy
Below are the key features of Visas Avenue Anti-Fraud Policy:
- Verify the consultancy fees including all the taxes, to avoid any chaos later on in this regard.
- Confirm the break-up of charges and instalment pattern carefully.
- Ask for the payment receipt whenever you are paying any fees/charges to Visas Avenue
- Make sure you do not gather or submit any fraudulent documents. Under no circumstances, we at Visas Avenue encourage such practices.
- Do not believe any individual alleges to be Visas Avenue employee, making sweet commitments or promises with regard to confirmed overseas job, instant visa or any such oral agreement.
If you find anyone involved in any of the above fraudulent activities and claims to be Visas Avenue representative, you can report the incident at firstname.lastname@example.org for appropriate action.